Outsourcing accounting functions increases the efficiency of your entity. WSI is equipped with 20 years of experiences in serving international and local companies. Our accounting and financial professionals are well-trained in T-IFRS and Taiwan’s Enterprise Accounting Standards as well as related regulations. We are committed to preparing financial statements in a timely manner for all our clients.
According to Article 38 of Business Entity Accounting Act issued by Taiwan authorities, all accounting books and financial statements must be kept ready for assessment, upon request, at least 5 years after the completion of annual closing. Article 71 of the same Act further states that a director of a company who willfully fails to fulfill all reasonable procedures to secure compliance with statutory duties commits an offence and is liable to a fine of no more than NT$ 600,000 or to imprisonment for no more than 5 years.
Full-time accounting staffs do not seem to be an economically efficient method for small business. Therefore, we offer you an affordable approach in preparing your company financial statement timely and lawfully, in compliance with all regulation requirements from Taiwan government and tax authorities. You can prioritize on the growth of your business, and be stress free from all problems or non-compliance issues in Taiwan by our professional assistance.
1. Bookkeeping and preparation of annual financial statements.
2. Management reporting.
3. VAT﹝Value Aadded Tax﹞reporting.
4. Withholding Tax submission.
5. Corporate Income tax﹝computations and annual returns﹞
6. Individual Income tax﹝computations and annual returns for high officiers﹞
7. Tax reduction applications.
8. Tax planning and consulting.
9. Independent Cashier services.
10. Other Taiwan inland Tax compliance reviews.